What to do if you have had an accident
- Ensure you have all of the third party driver’s details,
including their full name, telephone number, address, email and insurance details (if
- Make a note of the description of the third party driver.
- Take note of the make, model, registration number and colour
of the third party vehicle.
- If there were any witnesses who stopped, make sure you
obtain their full names, contact
number, address and email.
- Contact the Police and ensure that you obtain a reference
- Take photographs at the scene of the accident, showing the
position of the vehicles, the road layout, etc. Now may be a good time to take a
photograph of the third party driver as well as their registration number.
- Find out if there is any CCTV in the area which may have
captured the accident.
- Secure your motorcycle or arrange for it to be recovered. We
can help you with this!
- Get yourself to a GP/Hospital to ensure that you receive the
medical attention that you need!
- Call us on 01784 682 682
Success! Your message has been sent to us.
Error! There was an error sending your message.